Apple iMac 2013 (27-inch, 3.4GHz)
All-new design. The desktop. In it’s most advanced form ever.
A big, bold display. Fourth-generation Intel quad-core processors and the latest NVIDIA graphics. An advanced Fusion Drive option. And much more. No desktop has ever brought so much to the table.
Huge LED-blacklit Screen Display
Innovations you can see. You won’t want anything to distract you from what you’re viewing on these big, beautiful 21.5- and 27-inch displays. And nothing will, thanks to an amazing display design that reduces reflection by 75 percent. In addition, because the LCD sits right up against the glass, your content seems to leap.
Fourth-Generation Intel Core Processors
Powered by fourth-generation Intel Core processors, this iMac is the fastest yet. Every model in the lineup comes standard with a quad-core Intel Core i5 processor, starting at 2.7GHz and topping out at 3.4GHz. And at the Apple Online Store, you can configure your iMac with an even more powerful Intel Core i7 processor, up to 3.5GHz.
New NVIDIA graphics
iMac graphics are more powerful across the board. NVIDIA GeForce 700 series graphics processors are even faster than the previous generation and include double the video memory. So you’ll see more frames per second in 3D games, and you can edit HD home videos with more speed and responsiveness than ever before. And you can get discrete-level performance in the 2.7GHz iMac with integrated Intel Iris Pro graphics.
Advanced storage options
Faster Fusion Drive
Fusion Drive is our breakthrough storage option that combines a high-capacity hard drive with high-performance flash storage. And now it’s up to 50 percent faster than before. Fusion Drive automatically and intelligently manages your data so that frequently used apps, documents, photos, and other files stay on the faster flash storage, while infrequently used items move to the hard drive. You’ll enjoy shorter boot times, and as the system learns how you work, you’ll experience faster application launches and quicker file access.
Up to 1TB of flash storage
For maximum performance, you can configure iMac with up to 1TB of flash storage (up to 512GB on the 21.5-inch iMac) instead of a traditional hard drive. This flash storage is now up to 50 percent faster than the previous generation3 and delivers up to 5x the performance of a traditional drive4 — speed you’ll notice when you start up your iMac, launch an app, or browse your photo library.
Up to a 3TB hard drive
Go ahead and take all the photos, buy all the music, and shoot all the video you want. A 1TB hard drive comes standard, with the option to upgrade to a massive 3TB hard drive.
Faster 802.11ac Wi-Fi
iMac now supports ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi. When it’s connected to an 802.11ac base station — including the new AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule — wireless performance is up to 3x faster than with the previous generation of iMac.5 And your Wi-Fi range improves as well.
Ultrafast and ultraflexible, the tiny Thunderbolt port offers unprecedented transfer speeds and incredibly versatile expansion capabilities. Connect high-performance peripherals such as external drives, cameras, audio and video capture devices — even Mini DisplayPort displays for more screen real estate. All iMac models include two Thunderbolt ports, so you can create the ultimate do-anything desktop.
Bring on your printer, digital camera, mobile phone, and external hard drive. Every iMac comes with four USB 3 ports — with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2 — so you’ll have plenty of peripheral possibilities, including your iPhone or iPod, printer, or Apple USB SuperDrive. And the USB 3 ports are fully compatible with your USB 2 devices. OSx Mavericks
OS X is what makes your Mac so intuitive and easy to use. It’s built specifically for the Mac, so you get a fully integrated system in which everything works together perfectly. OS X takes full advantage of the powerful technologies in every Mac. It includes an amazing collection of apps for browsing the web, viewing maps, sending messages, and so much more. And thanks to iCloud, OS X makes your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch work wonderfully together.
• 27-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1440 resolution with support for millions of colors
• 3.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
• 8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory; four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots
• 1TB (7200-rpm) hard drive
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M graphics processor with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
• FaceTime HD camera
• Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display
• Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
• Support for Target Display Mode via the Thunderbolt port using a Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
• Stereo speakers
• Dual microphones
• Headphone port
• Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
• Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
• SDXC card slot
• Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
• Two Thunderbolt ports
• Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
• 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
• Kensington lock slot
• Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking;2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
• Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
• Height: 20.3 inches (51.6 cm)
• Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)
• Stand depth: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
• Weight: 21 pounds (9.54 kg)
• 1 year Applecare warranty
• Free delivery within Metro Manila
What’s In The Box:
• Apple iMac
• Apple iMac Desktop
• Apple Wireless Keyboard
• Apple Magic Mouse
• Power cord
• Printed and electronic documentation
And Why You Will Too
• It’s perfect for everyday everything: A Mac comes with everything you need for your email, calendar, contacts, browsing the Internet, and more
• Wi-Fi is made easy: Every Mac comes with the latest Wi-Fi technology standard, so you can join wireless networks (even Windows networks) in just a few clicks
• It works with Windows: A Mac also opens and works with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• It lets you do amazing things with photos, movies, and music: Take home a Mac, and right away you can start doing cool stuff with iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand
• It’s highly secure and reliable: The built-in defenses on a Mac help keep you safe from viruses and malware without the hassle of constant alerts and sweeps
• It comes standard with the most advanced technology: Intel dual-core processors. Engineering innovations years ahead of their time. And an operating system tailor-made to get the most from it all
• It’s environment-friendly: Apple approaches environmental responsibility through our products. That’s why a Mac is designed to be energy efficient, free of many toxins, and highly recyclable
• It’s like having your own team of experts: Every new Mac comes with professional advice, award-winning service and support, and a world of online resources