- The Digital Video Camera is small, a compact size and can easily be put away. It’s lightweight, so your arm won’t get tired from holding it up for a certain amount of time. There’s a built- in light so it can take pictures or video’s just as easily in the dark. It has a camera, video camera and voice recorder. Simple to work out how it works, you enter camera mode directly as you turn on the camera. Once you’ve taken a picture you can choose from different effects (black & white, sepia, negative etc). There is also a zoom in/ out mode. You can also upload your pictures and video’s onto your computer with the USB cable that comes with it.
- Pixel: 12.0 MP Pixel (interpolated)
- LCD: 1.8 inch TFT LCD screen
- External memory: SD/ MMC card (32 MB- 32 GB) Does not include memory.
- Zoom: 4x digital zoom.
- Video resolution: 320 x 240?QVGA (30fps); 640 x 480, VGA (30fps); 720 x 480 D1 (30fps); HD 1280 * 720
- Image resolution: 1280×1024, 1.0 MP; 2048X1536, 3.0MP; 2592X1944, 5.0MP; 3264X2448, 8.0MP; 4000X3000, 12.0MP (interpolated)
- Photograph modes: Single-time, three-time continual, 10s self- photograph.
- Other modes: audio recording, video recording, playback.
- External memory: SD Cards, Max 32GB. (Does not include memory card)
- Focus: 0.5m to infinity to camera.
- File format: JPEG & AVI.
- Exposure: +/-2.0 EV.
- White balance: Auto, Daylight, cloudy, incandescent, Fluorescent.
- Flash modes: Automatic white light LED compensation.
- Power control: manual closure, automatic closure, (1 min, 3 min, 5 min)
- Connection interface: USB 2.0
- Power: AAA batteries x3 (Not included), USB 5V.
- TV out function: Yes.
- Size: 9.5cm x 6.0cm x 3.5cm
- Weight: 84G
- include: AV Cable, USB Cable
- Cyber-Cam Digital Video Camera Mini Series - Red