- CrossCore180® - The Evolution of Bodyweight Training. Commercial quality and able to be used just about anywhere, the CrossCore180 Rotational Bodyweight Training™ System is the only bodyweight training gear of its kind to feature a Patented locking and unlocking pulley wheel. Locking the wheel with the magnetic pin greatly stabilizes exercises like other straps based products. PULL THE PIN and you add rotation and a much greater range of motion to all the bodyweight training exercises you’ve grown to love. Having a working pulley has other additional benefits.
- The CrossCore180 also allows direct drive pulley exercises to be done when single isolation movements are preferred. Counterweights that can be used range from kettlebells, to dumbbells to sandbags. That’s not all, the CrossCore180 is the only bodyweight training tool of its kind to feature handles that clip into the top of the unit to allow for exercises such as pull-ups and knee raises. And when you’re done running the CrossCore180 through a full body workout, the complete system fits into a small carry bad about the size of a shoe box.
- The Patented Magnetic Pin can be inserted to stop the rotation of the pulley wheel when stable movements are needed.
- When rotational moves are desired the pin can be removed and conveniently stored at the top of the pulley housing.
- Handles clip in at the top of the Cross Core for exercises where the pulley is not needed and handles need to be higher off the ground (such as knee raises and pull ups).
- Resistance for most exercises can be increased or decreased in "micro increments" simply by moving the feet forward or backward.
- The built in Door Anchor is included FREE and is always attached to the anchor strap and ready to use at any time. PVC coated so it will not scratch.
- Provides rotational movement to bodyweight training which creates instability and engages the core more than any other bodyweight trainer. Perfect for sports conditioning, military fitness training, rehabilitary and general fitness.
- Magnetic pin locks pulley in place for more stable movements like other trainers. Pull The Pin to add rotation for added challenge and versatility. Handle carabineers lock into top of pulley housing for exercises like pull-ups.
- Handle cradles can be opened to insert the arms for exercises such as knee raises and also close firmly on hands to assist with grip. Feet are inserted when doing lower body exercises like hamstring curls, the bicycle, single leg lunges, planks and more.
- Attaches to any safe anchor point from seven to eleven feet high such as a pull-up bar, squat rack, tree branch, wood beam. Includes a free door anchor to use at home or on the road at a hotel. Rope lengths adjust to any length quickly and easily.
- This package includes Rotational Bodyweight Trainer, Door Anchor, Carry Bag, Basic Training Manual, Basic Training DVD. Trainer is compact and weighs only 4 pounds. Warranty on pulley unit is 2-years. Everything else 1-year. 1,000 lb cap.
- Model : LG1
- Materials: Metal, Alloy, Stainless Steel, High Fiber Harness,
- Product Dimension: (L x W x H) 3 x 11 x 16 cm
- Product Weight: 2.25 kg
- Package Dimension: (L x W x H) 11 x 22.5 x 22 cm
- Package Weight: 2.50 kg
- 1 x Cross Core 180
- 1 x Cross Core RBT DVD
- 1 x Cross Core RBT Manual
- 1 x Door Anchor
- 1 x Carrying Bag